Re: Practical PostgreSQL

From: "Jules Alberts" <jules(dot)alberts(at)arbodienst-limburg(dot)nl>
To: <pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Practical PostgreSQL
Date: 2002-10-29 10:42:44
Lists: pgsql-novice
On 29 Oct 2002 at 11:42, cristi wrote:
> Where on the net can I find "Practical PostgreSQL" book in PDF format? (URL)
> Thanks!

You can find it online on the PostgreSQL main site. It's primary in
HTML, don't know if there's a PDF, but no doubt there are tools to rool
your own.

Maybe it's an idea to buy it too, I would guess that the writer or the
PG community would somehow profit from this. BTW, is this assumption
correct? Or does the profit only go to the publisher?