We have lots of material

From: Bruce Momjian <pgman(at)candle(dot)pha(dot)pa(dot)us>
To: PostgreSQL advocacy <pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: We have lots of material
Date: 2002-09-17 06:14:28
Lists: pgsql-advocacy

Looking through that material I mentioned:

http://candle.pha.pa.us/cgi-bin/pgadvocacy

we have a huge amount of impressive information. Once this is all
collected, this is going to be a must-visit PostgreSQL site. I was
amazed just reading one of the links:

http://www.icann.org/tlds/org/questions-to-applicants-13.htm#Response13TheInternetSocietyISOC

and the mentions of PostgreSQL. Add that to the testimonials, articles,
case studies, and list of companies using PostgreSQL and this thing is
going to be _very_ impressive.

--
Bruce Momjian | http://candle.pha.pa.us