Re: PostgreSQL server Linux mandrake

From: terry <tg5027(at)citlink(dot)net>
To: "Peter Darley" <pdarley(at)kinesis-cem(dot)com>,pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: PostgreSQL server Linux mandrake
Date: 2002-08-06 22:00:28
Lists: pgsql-odbc
From the Access File menu (while the table has the focus) choose
Save As/Export, then To an External File or Database (in the next
window).  In the file dialog box select Save as type - ODBC
Databases (last option).  Enter a new table name in the next
window.  That will open the Select Data Source window.  Select
the Postgres ODBC data source (usually in Machine Data Sources.
That's it!  The table will be saved in the Postgres database that
the ODBC source is setup for.

terry

--

terry