About ODBC3

From: Zhou Han <zh_ok(at)163(dot)net>
To: pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org <pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: About ODBC3
Date: 2002-07-04 14:16:47
Lists: pgsql-odbc

Hi All,
If we want pgsqlODBC fully support the Diagnostics and the Descriptors features, what need to be done? Is there something to be done on the server side or just only the ODBC driver should be modified?
And how about other ODBC3 features like Binding Enhancements, Batch Processing, Locators, SQL3, and Nested Results Sets? Are they fully supported by pqsqlodbc3.0?
Where can I find a ODBC conformance test suite?
Thanks very much!!!
Han

pgsql-odbc by date

Next:From: Zhou HanDate: 2002-07-04 14:20:01