enable debugging in jdbc

From: Dries Verachtert <dries(at)ulyssis(dot)org>
To: pgsql-patches(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: enable debugging in jdbc
Date: 2002-01-21 08:47:13
Lists: pgsql-patches

Hello,

At this moment, --enable-debug adds debugging information to most of the parts of postgresql. The jdbc drivers are never compiled with debugging support. This patch make sure that debugging information is added to the jdbc jar when the --enable-debug is added. This was usefull for me for debugging some java jdbc pooling objects but this might perhaps be usefull for other people too?

The attachments are 'cvs diff -c' files. The file pgsql-changes-enable-debug-jdbc.patch contains the small patch before autoconf has been run. The file pgsql-changes-enable-debug-jdbc-after-autoconf.patch contains a large patch after autoconf has been run and configure has been changed completely.

I tryed to send this mail already once on Sat, 19 Jan 2002 01:42:02 +0100 to pgsql-jdbc but i didn't receive it from the mailinglist and it didn't show up on archives.postgresql.org.

Kind regards,
Dries Verachtert

Attachment Content-Type Size
pgsql-changes-enable-debug-jdbc.patch text/plain 5.2 KB
pgsql-changes-enable-debug-jdbc-after-autoconf.patch.gz application/x-gzip 18.8 KB