Rep:Re: Incorrect Column Width For Text Columns

From: <cnliou(at)eurosport(dot)com>
To: <pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Rep:Re: Incorrect Column Width For Text Columns
Date: 2002-01-10 04:17:17
Lists: pgsql-odbc
Hello! Bron and Hiroshi,

I set "Max varchar" and "Max LongVarChar" to within
200 bytes and have tried every combination of other
checkboxes in ODBC. The results are all the same -
text columns are interpreted as memo fields.

I have changed the data type of text columns to
varchar(255) for all tables as you suggested. It is
not that complex to make this change as I thought.
All these varchar(255) columns are now interpreted as
string fields and works fine now.

Many thanks for all your helps!

Best Regards,

CN

You too can have your own email address from Eurosport.
http://www.eurosport.com

pgsql-odbc by date

Next:From: cnliouDate: 2002-01-10 04:50:40