OOPS! Bad libpq patch last time..

From: Jon Marks <j-marks(at)uiuc(dot)edu>
To: pgsql-patches(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: OOPS! Bad libpq patch last time..
Date: 2002-01-04 21:59:57
Lists: pgsql-patches

The patch submitted in my previous message was malformed.
I've created a new one which is correct. SORRY for the
trouble!!

--
Jonathan Marks

Systems Administrator, Production Systems Group
Computing and Communication Services Office

Attachment Content-Type Size
postgresql-7.1.3_libpq-seed-PRNGfix.diff text/plain 1.3 KB