Working with Docbook XML

From: Roberto Mello <rmello(at)cc(dot)usu(dot)edu>
To: pgsql-docs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Working with Docbook XML
Date: 2001-12-20 23:54:02
Lists: pgsql-docs

This is not a PostgreSQL-docs-specific question, but I hope I can find
some help here.

With OpenACS we inherited a bunch of docs from ArsDigita, who originally
wrote tho toolkit. They wrote it in Docbook XML and now I'm reworking all
those docs.

I've been using xsltproc to convert these Docbook XML docs to HTML. Anyone
know of better alternatives? I would like to be able to convert to PS/PDF
as well.

I'm using the nwalsh chunks.xsl stylesheet to convert the top-level book
to HTML. It includes 2 levels of sections in the main index.html. I'd like
it to only do 1 level in the main page. Anyone know how to go about doing
that?

Thanks, and my apologies for the simplicity of the questions.

-Roberto

--
+----| http://fslc.usu.edu USU Free Software & GNU/Linux Club |------+
Roberto Mello - Computer Science, USU - http://www.brasileiro.net