libpqxx update

From: jtv <jtv(at)xs4all(dot)nl>
To: pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: libpqxx update
Date: 2001-12-01 17:56:03
Lists: pgsql-interfaces
I've just made some updates to libpqxx, my new C++ frontend API to postgresql.
Anybody who is interested, please get the source code off my homepage:

	http://members.ams.chello.nl/j.vermeulen31/

Unpack the tarball (it will create its own directory), cd into it, enter the
Makefile to your liking, and run make.  The example programs (test*.cc) will
show how easy the library is to use.

Recent changes:

 - Revamped trigger notification system.
 - Some SGML documentation.
 - Enhanced error checking.
 - Regression test added to Makefile.

Tom, Bruce, perhaps this is worth incorporating into the postgresql source
tree at some point?

Jeroen

pgsql-interfaces by date