Re: Staroffice compatability

From: wyatt(at)draggoo(dot)com
To: justin(at)postgresql(dot)org
Cc: pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Staroffice compatability
Date: 2001-10-31 03:28:23
Lists: pgsql-jdbc

Hmmm... It says on the requirements page that users have used DbVisualizer with PostgreSQL before. Hold on...

Okay. I'm running Sparc Solaris 8 (07/01 build), with the latest patch cluster, the recommend Java patches, and Java 1.3 (1.3.1_01 to be precise) and I'm getting exceptions when I even try to install it --- let alone trying to get it to access PostgreSQL. Screenshots look cool, though...

Wyatt