Christof just told me that I overwrote Tom's patch fixing the setlocale
problem in ecpg. I did not notice that and for some strange reason did not
get Tom's mail either. Anyway, the CVS problem was that I use cvsup to keep
an up-to-date source tree. I have set up my system so that it updates
everytime I go on-line. I also automatically update my pgsql-ecpg checkout.
This has a long history as I started using cvsup before I even was a
developer and never felt the need to change that.
When I change some stuff I usually do this in the complete source tree as I
need it to even compile ecpg. Then I copy over the files I changed to the
cvs checkout and commit them.
This works well since it does not matter if the checkout is done via cvs or
cvsup. But now cvsup on my system stopped working because of that 10mil
seconds bug but I failed to notice. Hey, I don't check the logfiles
everytime. So when I made my last commit, I simply used these old files as a
base and removed Tom's patch. I guess I better switch to cvs. :-)
Making this long story short, Tom, I can understand if you feel angry about
this (and I'm sure I would) and I will try my best to never let it happen
again. Please take my apologies.
Go SF 49ers! Go Rhein Fire!
Use Debian GNU/Linux! Use PostgreSQL!
pgsql-hackers by date
|Next:||From: Vince Vielhaber||Date: 2001-10-02 14:22:24|
|Subject: Re: cvsweb |
|Previous:||From: Marc G. Fournier||Date: 2001-10-02 14:18:16|
|Subject: Re: CVS changes |