pgsql/src/interfaces/jdbc/org/postgresql/test ...

From: "Marc G(dot) Fournier" <scrappy(at)hub(dot)org>
To: pgsql-committers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: pgsql/src/interfaces/jdbc/org/postgresql/test ...
Date: 2001-09-07 22:17:48
Lists: pgsql-committers
CVSROOT:	/home/projects/pgsql/cvsroot
Module name:	pgsql
Changes by:	scrappy(at)hub(dot)org	01/09/07 18:17:48

Modified files:
	src/interfaces/jdbc/org/postgresql/test: JDBC2Tests.java
	src/interfaces/jdbc/org/postgresql/test/jdbc2:
	                                               ConnectionTest.java
	                                               JBuilderTest.java

Log message:
	Attached is a patch that fixes 2 test cases of the JDBC test
	suite. This reduces the number of failures from 9 to 7.

	Both ConnectionTest and JBuilderTest did not create their own
	tables, which caused these test cases to fail with "relation ...
	does not exist". It appears these test cases relied on tables
	created by the example code elsewhere in the source tree. I've
	added the necessary "create table" and "drop table" statements
	to the test cases, using the column definitions from the example
	code.

	While working on that I modified the helper method createTable
	in JDBC2Tests.java to take a table parameter, rather than using
	table names passed via the properties in build.xml. I'm not sure
	what that was good for, and in fact, except for the default
	table name "jdbctest", this functionality wasn't used at all.

	Ren? Pijlman

pgsql-committers by date