Re: a typo in Docs, 7.1

From: Bruce Momjian <pgman(at)candle(dot)pha(dot)pa(dot)us>
To: Maxim Maletsky <postgresql(at)phpbeginner(dot)com>
Cc: Maxim Maletsky <maxim(at)japaninc(dot)com>, pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: a typo in Docs, 7.1
Date: 2001-05-30 16:58:14
Lists: pgsql-bugs
Can you find it on the web site under documentation and send in the URL?

I just did a grep and got:

	#$ grep 'How Connections are Established' *.sgml
	arch-dev.sgml:   <title>How Connections are Established</title>

so I think it is the same place, just different format.  My guess is
that the manual you have can't find/display the Postscript image
figures.ps.

Now I am doubly confused because I see it commented out:

	<!--
	\begin{figure}[ht]
	\begin{center}
	\epsfig{figure=figures/connection.ps}
	\caption{How a connection is established}
	\label{connection}
	\end{center}
	\end{figure}
	-->

I am confused, but of course SGML often confuses me.