Can't list tables

From: Jan Chrillesen <jan(at)chrillesen(dot)dk>
To: pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Can't list tables
Date: 2001-05-13 11:21:25
Lists: pgsql-novice

I'm running 7.0.3 and want to upgrade to 7.1.1, but running pg_dumpall
only dumps template1. Also psql -l only lists template1 - the same with
\l

pg_dump <dbname> dumps nothing, but I'm still able to connect to a
database with psql and perform queries on the database. When connected
to a database \dt returns an empty list, so I guess I manage to break
something. Is it in any way possible to dump the existing databases and
upgrade to 7.1.1?

/Jan