Question regardding info available in customer C trigger function

From: "Curtis H(dot) Wilbar Jr(dot)" <curtis(at)hawkmountain(dot)net>
To: pgsql-docs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Question regardding info available in customer C trigger function
Date: 2001-04-25 01:13:11
Lists: pgsql-docs

I've been scouring the docs, but have not come up with answers for
all my questions.

I found out how to deal with trigger function arguments via PG_GETARG_xxx.

However, is there a way in my C function to determine the name of the
table and of the database that caused the trigger. This trigger will
be used in several tables in several databases, and while I could pass
these names as parameters, it would be much easier to be able to determine
this via the context when called.

Any info would be greatly appreciated.

-- Curt

Curtis H. Wilbar Jr.