Upcoming PostgreSQL events

From: Bruce Momjian <pgman(at)candle(dot)pha(dot)pa(dot)us>
To: PostgreSQL-announce <pgsql-announce(at)postgresql(dot)org>, PostgreSQL-general <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Upcoming PostgreSQL events
Date: 2001-02-22 21:02:56
Lists: pgsql-announcepgsql-general
I wanted to update everyone on upcoming PostgreSQL events.

First, the O'Reilly Conference is scheduled for July 23-27, 2001 and
will have two days of PostgreSQL presentations.  I will announce titles
and speakers as soon as the list is finalized.
(http://conferences.oreilly.com/oscon2001/)

FYI, I have received information from O'Reilly that they will do a much
better job in requesting presentations for the next O'Reilly conference.
We only received a few weeks notice for this one.

Second, there will be some PostgreSQL people at LinuxWorld in San
Francisco, August 27 - 30, 2001.  (http://www.linuxworldexpo.com/papers.html)

Third, another Open Source Database Summit is being scheduled for around
September, 2001.  A committee is being formed to help plan speakers and
topics.  I expect PostgreSQL to be well represented.  I will announce
more information as it becomes available.
(http://www.osdn.com/conf/osd/conf_index.shtml)

The Open Source Database Summit also said they did not give us enough
warning for the 2000 summit so they are going to do better announcing
this one.

pgsql-announce by date