Upcoming PostgreSQL events

From: Bruce Momjian <pgman(at)candle(dot)pha(dot)pa(dot)us>
To: PostgreSQL-announce <pgsql-announce(at)postgresql(dot)org>, PostgreSQL-general <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Upcoming PostgreSQL events
Date: 2001-02-22 21:02:56
Lists: pgsql-announcepgsql-general
I wanted to update everyone on upcoming PostgreSQL events.

First, the O'Reilly Conference is scheduled for July 23-27, 2001 and
will have two days of PostgreSQL presentations.  I will announce titles
and speakers as soon as the list is finalized.

FYI, I have received information from O'Reilly that they will do a much
better job in requesting presentations for the next O'Reilly conference.
We only received a few weeks notice for this one.

Second, there will be some PostgreSQL people at LinuxWorld in San
Francisco, August 27 - 30, 2001.  (

Third, another Open Source Database Summit is being scheduled for around
September, 2001.  A committee is being formed to help plan speakers and
topics.  I expect PostgreSQL to be well represented.  I will announce
more information as it becomes available.

The Open Source Database Summit also said they did not give us enough
warning for the 2000 summit so they are going to do better announcing
this one.

  Bruce Momjian                        |

pgsql-announce by date