Re: AW: libpgtcl on aix

From: Tim Dunnington <timbert(at)timshouse(dot)com>
To: Zeugswetter Andreas SB <ZeugswetterA(at)wien(dot)spardat(dot)at>, "'Tim Dunnington'" <timbert(at)timshouse(dot)com>
Cc: "'pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org'" <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: AW: libpgtcl on aix
Date: 2000-07-25 17:15:48
Lists: pgsql-hackers
And that was the problem!!!  Each time I recompiled (and finally got
everything to compile properly), I did a gmake install.  What I didn't
realize was that, instead of overwriting the previous installation with the
new installation, it would simply skip it.  Hence I was using a new
libpgtcl.so with a postgres not compiled for it.

Soooo...when I deleted the existing postgres installation and did a gmake
install, it worked fine.

Could use a gmake uninstall...

Tim

--
Tim Dunnington
Sr. Integration Engineer

pgsql-hackers by date

Next:From: Jan WieckDate: 2000-07-25 17:53:13