[Charset iso-8859-1 unsupported, filtering to ASCII...]
> I have tested the beta3 on WinNT and here are the results:
> - I was unable to compile ecpg due to the ":=" instead of "=" in defining
> LIBPQDIR and some other variables in Makefile.global.in
> - pg_id (and also pg_encoding) executable was not removed during "make
> clean" - there was no $(X) appended to the executable name for rm
> - I have added result for int2, int4, float8 and geometry regression tests
> - int2, int2 - yet another message for too large numbers ;-)
> - float8 - it is problably a bug in the newlib C library - it has no
> error message for numbers with exponent -400
> - geometry - differences in precision of float numbers
> - I have added appropriate lines into resultmap file
> - I have modified the script regress.sh to use "case" statement when testing
> the hostname. For cygwin the script is called with "i686-pc-cygwin" (on my
> machine) as a parameter and this was not catched with the "if" statement.
> The check was done for PORTNAME (win) and not HOSTNAME (i.86-pc-cygwin*).
> The patch for described modifications is included.
> All this modifications can be applied to "current" tree too.
> The compilation was done on CygwinB20.1 with gcc 2.95, cygipc library 1.05.
> The binaries were able to run also on the newest development snapshot
Bruce Momjian | http://www.op.net/~candle
pgman(at)candle(dot)pha(dot)pa(dot)us | (610) 853-3000
+ If your life is a hard drive, | 830 Blythe Avenue
+ Christ can be your backup. | Drexel Hill, Pennsylvania 19026
In response to
pgsql-hackers by date
|Next:||From: Bruce Momjian||Date: 2000-03-31 14:17:58|
|Subject: Regression tests|
|Previous:||From: Bruce Momjian||Date: 2000-03-31 14:05:24|
|Subject: Re: pgAccess change|