RE: [INTERFACES] ODBC DRIVER v06-40-0002

From: Dave Page <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: "'Byron Nikolaidis'" <byronn(at)insightdist(dot)com>
Cc: "'pgsql-interfaces(at)postgreSQL(dot)org'" <pgsql-interfaces(at)postgreSQL(dot)org>
Subject: RE: [INTERFACES] ODBC DRIVER v06-40-0002
Date: 1998-12-30 09:03:08
Lists: pgsql-interfaces

Hi Byron,

> Hello all,
>
> Here is a MAJOR update to the odbc driver. Lots of missing
> functionality has been added (see below). There is more to go, but
> hopefully this fills in what was lacking, especially in the area of
> retrieving data with SQLExtendedFetch and SQLGetData. I performed
> extensive testing (I actually used "odbc test" for the first time).
> But, even with all that testing, there might be some bugs, so
> please let me know if you find any.

Unfortunately I'm still not able to update data using ADO in VB6.0 - I just
get an 'Insufficient Base Table Information' error. I've attached a logfile
of a session where a select was performed, followed by an attempted update
of the last record in the recordset.

Regards,

Dave.

--
Dave Page, Network & Systems Manager, The Vale Housing Association Ltd.
dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk

Attachment Content-Type Size
psqlodbc_4294789231.log application/octet-stream 6.5 KB