From: Dave Page <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: "'Byron Nikolaidis'" <byronn(at)insightdist(dot)com>
Cc: "'pgsql-interfaces(at)postgreSQL(dot)org'" <pgsql-interfaces(at)postgreSQL(dot)org>
Subject: RE: [INTERFACES] ODBC DRIVER v06-40-0002
Date: 1998-12-30 09:03:08
Lists: pgsql-interfaces
Hi Byron,

> Hello all,
> Here is a MAJOR update to the odbc driver.  Lots of missing
> functionality has been added (see below).  There is more to go, but
> hopefully this fills in what was lacking, especially in the area of
> retrieving data with SQLExtendedFetch and SQLGetData.  I performed
> extensive testing (I actually used "odbc test" for the first time).
> But, even with all that testing, there might be some bugs, so
> please let me know if you find any.

Unfortunately I'm still not able to update data using ADO in VB6.0 - I just
get an 'Insufficient Base Table Information' error. I've attached a logfile
of a session where a select was performed, followed by an attempted update
of the last record in the recordset.

Dave Page, Network & Systems Manager, The Vale Housing Association Ltd.
dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk (Work) (Home of pgAdmin)
Beer can be a permanent solution - but only if you have enough of it!

pgsql-interfaces by date

Next:From: kubasoftDate: 1998-12-30 12:10:37