Help in postgre Charset

From: "Ronney M(dot) de Castro" <ronney(at)pjf(dot)mg(dot)gov(dot)br>
To: <pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Help in postgre Charset
Date: 2011-06-30 13:08:33
Lists: pgadmin-support

Dear Support,

My name is Rooney and I am a Systems Analyst in the City of Juiz de Fora - Brazil (State: Minas Gerais) and I have a problem here with the database charset Postgre. My installation of Postgres uses "LATIN1" and I need to create a new database whitch use "UTF-8" in the same facility. Is it possible? Create different databases, the witch uses diferents charsets in a same installation of Potsgre?
Thanks

Ronney