SSL and ODBC

From: "Ansley, Michael" <Michael(dot)Ansley(at)intec(dot)co(dot)za>
To: "'pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org'" <pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: SSL and ODBC
Date: 1999-09-30 11:45:04
Lists: pgsql-interfaces
I presume that the ODBC driver uses libpq underneath (either statically or
dynamically loaded) to talk to the server.  That being the case, is it
possible to enable the existing SSL links (probably very experimental at the
moment) between the client and server while using ODBC?  This would be a BIG
win.

MikeA

Science is the game we play with God to find out what his rules are.

[(LI)U]NIX IS user friendly; it's just picky about who its friends are.

pgsql-interfaces by date

Next:From: jose soaresDate: 1999-09-30 12:47:47