RE: currval() problem

From: Peter Mount <petermount(at)maidstone(dot)gov(dot)uk>
To: "'tony'" <tony(at)uickarate(dot)com>, pgsql-interfaces <pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: RE: currval() problem
Date: 2000-11-29 09:37:04
Lists: pgsql-interfaces

How are you accessing currval(). Can you post an example?

currval() is implemented in the backend, so there should be no difference
between how its returned and how any other value is returned, so it might be
how you are calling it thats not working.

Peter

--
Peter Mount
Enterprise Support Officer, Maidstone Borough Council