RE:

From: Peter Mount <petermount(at)maidstone(dot)gov(dot)uk>
To: "'Joseph Shraibman'" <jks(at)selectacast(dot)net>
Cc: pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: RE:
Date: 2000-11-06 10:01:43
Lists: pgsql-interfaces

So far, everyone who's asked me about problems with loading the driver with
Servlets had this problem. Setting CLASSPATH doesn't work, but putting the
.jar into jre/lib/ext does.

Personally I've not done anything with servlets, so it's basically knowing
what works for everyone who's asked. Perhaps apache does pass CLASSPATH, but
the others don't for some reason.

Peter

--
Peter Mount
Enterprise Support Officer, Maidstone Borough Council