RE: JDBC help

From: Peter Mount <petermount(at)maidstone(dot)gov(dot)uk>
To: "'stuart hodgkinson'" <stuart(at)toasted-alien(dot)freeserve(dot)co(dot)uk>, pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: RE: JDBC help
Date: 2000-10-26 13:49:49
Lists: pgsql-interfaces

Which version of jdbc driver are you using?

Versions 6.5.x and earlier used postgresql.Driver but from 7.0 it's now
org.postgresql.Driver

If that's not the problem, how about trying either:

* Put postgresql.jar into the jre's lib/ext directory
* Try the IE applet hack of not calling DriverManager but postgresql.Driver
directly

Peter

--
Peter Mount
Enterprise Support Officer, Maidstone Borough Council