Re: [GENERAL] ElephantWear Now Available...

From: Michael Simms <grim(at)argh(dot)demon(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: [GENERAL] ElephantWear Now Available...
Date: 1999-08-03 18:13:58
Lists: pgsql-announce pgsql-general

> Some things its difficult to know just how to announce, or word, so this
> is going to be a simple, straight forward one...
>
> Over the past few weeks, PostgreSQL, Inc has been working towards
> increasing our "product line" by adding our own clothing line, as well as
> have totally re-worked, and cleaned up, the order system...
>
> Check out the new system at:
>
> http://www.pgsql.com/merchandise
>
> And report any problems directly to me...

Cool, I may go buy some stuff. Well, OK I may go and look at it and buy
it once payday has come along again.

I have to ask though, cos I have been wondering for some time.

WHY an elephant? Elephants are big and bloated and slow, kindof like
some redmondian software that will remain nameless. Postgresql, I
thought, merited the old cheetah logo that I used to see.

So go on, whats the story {:-)

M Simms