My problem.

From: vidilib(at)163(dot)net
To: pgsql-ports(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: My problem.
Date: 1999-03-09 12:19:01
Lists: pgsql-ports

Hello:
The postgresql version:(postgresql 6.3.2)
Operating System(SUN OS V4.0)
Hardware(SPARC)

Problem::
(1)I don't know how to run the postmaster with a server.log file in the bsh;
(2)How can I create a table in a database which can be visited by all other postgres user?

I am a beginner. And if this is some question which should not be asked for you, can you tell me where I can apply to?

Thanks for you kindness.
:)

Jack Huang in the South China University of Technology

http://www.163.net