Re: [HACKERS] Who is everyone?

From: Andrew Martin <martin(at)biochemistry(dot)ucl(dot)ac(dot)uk>
To: hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: [HACKERS] Who is everyone?
Date: 1998-02-23 13:39:12
Lists: pgsql-hackers

> I have been working with many of you for over a hear, and would like to
> know more details about you.

I am 34 and have been working with Postgres since the first release of
Postgres95. My contributions to the project have been fairly small
(the Linux and Irix-specific FAQs and a few small patches). I live
with my partner and our nearly-3 year old daughter (see
http://www.biochem.ucl.ac.uk/~martin/other/) in Ashtead, Surrey which
is about 35min on the train from London. Like almost everyone else
here, I have 2 cats (Bruce, I think this should be mentioned in
the developers' FAQ :-)

I work in the Biochemistry Department at University College London on
analysis and prediction of protein structures. I uses databases to
store and analyse data on antibody sequence and structure, structural
classification of protein domains, mutation data in p53 (a protein
which is mutated in nearly 50% of human cancers) and in analysing
the results of a protein modelling competition.

Best wishes,

Andrew

Dr. Andrew C.R. Martin University College London
EMAIL: (Work) martin(at)biochem(dot)ucl(dot)ac(dot)uk (Home) andrew(at)stagleys(dot)demon(dot)co(dot)uk
Tel: (Work) +44(0)171 419 3890 (Home) +44(0)1372 275775