Re: [BUGS] More SSL questions..

From: "Andrew Dunstan" <andrew(at)dunslane(dot)net>
To: <robe(dot)dnd(at)cityofboston(dot)gov>
Cc: <pgman(at)candle(dot)pha(dot)pa(dot)us>, <pgsql-hackers-win32(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: [BUGS] More SSL questions..
Date: 2005-01-06 15:48:16
Lists: pgsql-hackers-win32
Obe, Regina     DND\\MIS said:
> I wonder if maybe you just unchecked the "Hidden" property of the AppData
> folder.  On my Windows 2000 it shows as a hidden folder.  Although I don't
> have an XP box handy at the moment to check watch its default Hidden status
> is.

No, I didn't. And in fact it is that way for both the regular user settings
on the box. However, I accept that it's possibly a peculiarity of the way my
box is set up. Since I didn't set it up I don't know. I could dig if it
mattered, but it doesn't, really. Anyway, I think Magnus Hagander has
provided a fairly definitive answer to the objections to using this, hidden
or not, so further discussion of whether or not it's hidden on my machine,
and how that came to be,  seems fruitless.

cheers

andrew

pgsql-hackers-win32 by date

Next:From: Matthew T. O'ConnorDate: 2005-01-06 15:52:25