UPDATE with alias - P6Spy on JDeveloper

From: andres(at)sayago(dot)info
To: pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Cc: "Vadim Nasardinov" <vadimn(at)redhat(dot)com>
Subject: UPDATE with alias - P6Spy on JDeveloper
Date: 2005-09-20 14:48:18
Lists: pgsql-jdbc
Thanks Vadim, but I have another problem.

I can't install P6Spy on JDeveloper. I tried using the instructions, but
in the P6Spy READ file don't exist about JDeveloper.

I tried replacing, in the JDeveloper connections, the PostgreSQL driver
"org.postgresql.Driver" by "com.p6spy.engine.spy.P6SpyDriver", and then
configuring the "" file with the correct realdriver, but I
get the following message:

----- Unable to instantiate driver:

Anyone know this? :(