IRIX thread-safety problems

From: gleykam(at)web(dot)de
To: pgsql-ports(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: IRIX thread-safety problems
Date: 2005-08-16 15:12:35
Lists: pgsql-ports

trying to compile a thread-safe version of PostgreSQL 8.0.3 on IRIX 6.5 with standard C compiler cc there were errors running configure.

Viewing the config.log file, the test program is tried to be linked with "-lpthreads". There is no such library on my system.

Using the configure option LIBS="-lpthread" everything is OK and the binaries are created.

In the end 3 of 96 regression tests failed (float4, float8, geometry), but in my optionion these have nothing to do with threads?

G. Leykam

Mit der Gruppen-SMS von WEB.DE FreeMail k├Ânnen Sie eine SMS an alle
Freunde gleichzeitig schicken:

pgsql-ports by date