Postgres Sql7.3 Update

From: "kunwarpal(dot)rawat" <kunwarpal(dot)rawat(at)newgen(dot)co(dot)in>
To: <pgsql-docs(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Postgres Sql7.3 Update
Date: 2009-09-02 12:09:35
Lists: pgsql-docs
Dear Support Team,

I am currently using postgresql version 7.3 and I want to upgrade this
version.

So, can you please help me regarding the

1.       List of upgrades/patches/service packs available to update the
postgresql 7.3 version

2.       The list of feature that's updating in each new version of the
software.

Thanks & regards,
Kunwar Pal Singh Rawat

Disclaimer :- This e-mail and any attachment may contain confidential, proprietary or legally privileged information. If you are not the original intended recipient and have erroneously received this message, you are prohibited from using, copying, altering or disclosing the content of this message. Please delete it immediately and notify the sender. Newgen Software Technologies Ltd (NSTL)  accepts no responsibilities for loss or damage arising from the use of the information transmitted by this email including damages from virus and further acknowledges that no binding nature of the message shall be implied or assumed unless the sender does so expressly with due authority of NSTL.

pgsql-docs by date

Next:From: Greg StarkDate: 2009-09-03 11:03:35