Re: RFD: PostgreSQL Schema Support

From: "Rod Taylor" <rbt(at)zort(dot)ca>
To: "Dave Page" <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>, <pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: RFD: PostgreSQL Schema Support
Date: 2002-04-05 18:05:34
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

That would be me.

Lots more work to be done on domains yet though (foreign keys, check
constraints, etc.), but those will have to come in some other weekend.

I think you'll really enjoy my next patch (should be submitted soon).
If it goes through it'll make your life quite a bit easier -- then
again, maybe not.

--
Rod Taylor