Creating table as datatype

From: rasoolbv <rasoolbv(at)yahoo(dot)com(dot)sg>
To: pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Creating table as datatype
Date: 2008-02-14 05:41:44
Lists: pgadmin-support
Hi, I am new to this ordb, postgresql and pgadmin. I am using this for a
project that involves lots of object aggregation and inheritance.
Currently I am able to create a column as of datatype. That is, for a staff
I can have a multivalued column of datatype internalAddress. I want to
create a table of a datatype. That is for instance, a table of datatype
staff and this is later to be part of a company. I don't seem to find this
option available. Hope to get some help in this.

Regards,
Rasool