Libpq++ interface for postgres 8.1

From: Francis Reed <freed(at)iel(dot)ie>
To: "'pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org'" <pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Libpq++ interface for postgres 8.1
Date: 2005-12-21 15:16:21
Lists: pgsql-interfaces

We have implemented the libpq++ interface for earlier versions of postgres
7.x. We see that libpqxx is now the defacto.

Anyone had any experience of converting one to the other we want to get a
handle on the effort involved and some ideas on how to approach such a
project

Thanks!
Francis Reed
Software Development Manager
Tel: + 353 1 449 1900
DDI + 353 1 449 1981
Fax: + 353 1 449 1901
Mobile + 353 87 859 7785
Email: freed(at)iel(dot)ie <mailto:freed(at)iel(dot)ie>
Web Site: http://www.interactive-enterprise.com

The Interactive Enterprise Limited
7 Riverwalk
National Digital Park