Re: [HACKERS] CommitFest 2009-11 Call for Reviewers

From: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
To: Greg Smith <greg(at)2ndquadrant(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org, pgsql-rrreviewers(at)postgresql(dot)org, Michael Meskes <meskes(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: [HACKERS] CommitFest 2009-11 Call for Reviewers
Date: 2009-11-12 19:12:51
Lists: pgsql-hackerspgsql-rrreviewers
Greg Smith <greg(at)2ndquadrant(dot)com> writes:
> The set of patches I have the least feel for are the five ECPG
> submissions, some of which were reviewed already.  I would particularly
> appreciate any early information reviewers might provide about their
> capability/willingness to work on that set.  Those are not so easy to
> just split among multiple people due to how they relate to one another.

AFAIK the ecpg patches are all waiting on Michael Meskes to have time
to review/commit them.  ecpg is pretty much his turf and no other
committers are likely to touch these patches.  If anyone really wants
to review them, of course, that's fine ... but I don't think you should
assign them to someone just because the CF process says to.