Re: pg 8.3 Windows installer suggestion

From: jMartinez <juan(dot)martinezcasanova(at)innovene(dot)com>
To: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: pg 8.3 Windows installer suggestion
Date: 2008-01-06 17:32:58
Lists: pgsql-hackers
>Both options already exist in 8.3; pg_log can be set in postgresql.conf
>'log_directory') and pg_xlog can be set at initdb time.

Yes, I know that, but I meant include the option directly in the msi
installer (which already let the user initialyse the db cluster) would be a
'nice to have'.
This way, once the installation process is finished, everything should be

J Martinez

Sent from the PostgreSQL - hackers mailing list archive at