Re: Example non-Latin words for text search parser docs?

From: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
To: Alvaro Herrera <alvherre(at)commandprompt(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-docs(at)postgreSQL(dot)org
Subject: Re: Example non-Latin words for text search parser docs?
Date: 2007-10-25 13:58:38
Lists: pgsql-docs
> The hword_asciipart I'm not 100% sure about.  I used this:
> 	militar in the context poltico-militar, or postgresql in the
> 	context postgresql-beta1

Hmm ... I went and looked at the page on developer.postgresql.org,
and it's just as I feared: with slightly bleary morning eyes, the
accents over the i's are not obvious, and so you have to look *real*
close before you get the point of the examples.  It doesn't help that
'politico' with no accent is exactly how the phrase would be spelled
in English, and so it's easy to not see the accent because you're not
expecting one.  The other examples seem alright, but I think that one's
a bad choice.