Re: BUG #6269: Anomaly detection

From: goudvis <paul(dot)stapersma(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: BUG #6269: Anomaly detection
Date: 2011-10-27 23:02:47
Lists: pgsql-bugs
A few updates from my side:
Kevin helped me find two bugs in my test suite. The first: the test suite
had a syntax error in setting the isolation level, which resulted in not
setting an isolation level at all. Secondly, I made a mistake in the phantom
detection code, which resulted in detecting phantoms when there where no
phantoms.

Afterwards, all tests where repeated on PostgreSQL 9.1.1 with no strange
results by both Kevin and me.

The results in my earlier posted report can therefore be marked as
incorrect.

Thanks for the support and replies on my work.