Re: Refresh objects on Click

From: Guillaume Lelarge <guillaume(at)lelarge(dot)info>
To: Dave Page <dpage(at)pgadmin(dot)org>
Cc: Vinicius Santos <vinicius(dot)santos(dot)lista(at)gmail(dot)com>, pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Refresh objects on Click
Date: 2011-08-25 21:16:21
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

On Wed, 2011-08-24 at 13:01 +0100, Dave Page wrote:
> On Wed, Aug 24, 2011 at 3:29 AM, Vinicius Santos
> <vinicius(dot)santos(dot)lista(at)gmail(dot)com> wrote:
> > Em 22/08/2011 08:04, Dave Page escreveu:
> >>
> >> Thanks - that applies cleanly now. Unfortunately, it still doesn't
> >> work properly. Please see the attached screenshot. That was taken with
> >> "refresh object and children" turned on - I clicked on the table
> >> "test" and then clicked on the parent schema "public", but the
> >> properties and SQL panes are showing the details of the table.
> >
> > I did make some tests, and now seems to be OK.
> >
> > Thanks again.
>
> Seems to work for me too - thanks, patch applied!

I think there is a huge issue on this patch. I cannot alter a column
since it has been applied. I always end up with this message:

There are properties dialogues open for one or more objects that would
be refreshed. Please close the properties dialogues and try again.

To reproduce it, it's quite simple. Open a column's property dialog,
change something (set it NOT NULL or not NOT NULL), and click OK. Bingo.

--
Guillaume
http://blog.guillaume.lelarge.info