Re: pg_stat_all_tables column value reseting problem.

From: leslie samuel <leslie(dot)bks(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: pg_stat_all_tables column value reseting problem.
Date: 2011-03-19 12:49:18
Lists: pgsql-admin
For stop/Restart the postmaster, I am using pg_ctlcluster --force command.

I have read about pg_ctlcluster in the net they are saying this below
things,

pg_ctlcluste With the --force option the "fast" mode is used which rolls
back all active transactions, disconnects clients immediately and thus shuts
down cleanly. If that does not work, shutdown is attempted again in
"immediate" mode, which can leave the cluster in an inconsistent state and
thus will lead to a recovery run at the next start.