Re: BUG #5679: pgAdminIII 1.12.0 hangs

From: gunziptarball <jackson(at)rcgis(dot)com>
To: pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: BUG #5679: pgAdminIII 1.12.0 hangs
Date: 2011-02-17 22:05:35
Lists: pgsql-bugs
I too am experiencing this problem, which has only appeared today.  I have
been running queries against million-record sized it was using
probably a bunch of memory.  My entire computer froze mid-work as I was
typing in a query (not running it), and I had to i can't
run the query tool.

Could it be a result of the hard-reboot?
Sent from the PostgreSQL - bugs mailing list archive at