Re: [BUGS] Mapping Hibernate boolean to smallint(Postgresql)

From: stagirus <mamasa(at)stagirus(dot)com>
To: pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: [BUGS] Mapping Hibernate boolean to smallint(Postgresql)
Date: 2010-09-30 17:31:21
Lists: pgsql-bugspgsql-jdbc
Craig:
Finally, you made my day SIR! We reached to the bottom of the issue. (My
original post tried to convey this very fact.) Anyway, thank you for
referring to the JDBC specs and reaching this very powerful conclusion. You
sound very grown up person! My cudos!

I cannot wait to hear your group's consensus on how you all like to resolve
this issue. As far as how we resolve this issue or what decisions stagirus
makes should our internal headache. We are competent in that side of the
house. When we do need other help from you all, we will surely contact you.

Regarding other comments on Cloud. No, we are not looking to use Postgresql
on the Cloud. Postgresql DB will be on our own servers/hardware locally.
Just our software (SaaS) like Salesforce.com would be on the Cloud. Sorry
for the confusion.

Best wishes.