Re: PGEast 2010 registration

From: "Joshua D(dot) Drake" <jd(at)commandprompt(dot)com>
To: Dane Foster <studdugie(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: pgus-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: PGEast 2010 registration
Date: 2010-02-23 20:31:57
Lists: pgus-general
On Tue, 2010-02-23 at 15:06 -0500, Dane Foster wrote:
> I apologize if this is not the correct place to post this message but
> I don't know where else to turn. I've been trying to register for
> PGEast 2010 for about 30 minutes now and cannot. Every time I click on
> the link (https://www.postgresql.us/current_member_conference_registration)
> for registration I get "Error! Access Denied: are you logged in?".
> I've created an account on both the United States PostgreSQL
> Associations site and the PostgreSQL Conference, U.S. site and I'm
> logged into both, yet I keep getting the error. Can someone please
> explain what it is that I'm doing wrong. Thank you.

Are you currently a Professional member of PgUS (Paid 75.00 in the last
12 months?). If so, then there is a bug. If not, then the behavior is
correct and you need to register under the normal conference
registration here:

https://www.postgresql.us/purchase

Sincerely,

Joshua D. Drake

--
PostgreSQL.org Major Contributor
Respect is earned, not gained through arbitrary and repetitive use or Mr. or Sir.