Re: Wanted: new project slogan

From: Peter Eisentraut <peter_e(at)gmx(dot)net>
To: Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Wanted: new project slogan
Date: 2010-02-01 20:28:32
Lists: pgsql-advocacy

On mån, 2010-01-25 at 11:30 -0800, Josh Berkus wrote:
> Given the above, I'd like to start this thread asking for suggestions
> for a new project slogan. When we have 4-5 solid ideas, we can put it
> to a vote on a survey site somewhere.

Given that we have about 100 suggestions now and this mailing list
thread is surely not going to resolve the matter, I went ahead and
imported the suggestions so far into a voting system. Perhaps this will
give us some idea about the direction people want to go.

Knock yourself out:
http://postgresql.uservoice.com/forums/39779-new-slogan