Re: Postmaster hangs

From: Karen Pease <meme(at)daughtersoftiresias(dot)org>
To: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
Cc: pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Postmaster hangs
Date: 2009-10-27 05:46:53
Lists: pgsql-bugs

No -- one of the first things I do is shut off selinux, as it always is
a pain.

[root(at)chmmr meme]# more /etc/selinux/config

# This file controls the state of SELinux on the system.
# SELINUX= can take one of these three values:
# enforcing - SELinux security policy is enforced.
# permissive - SELinux prints warnings instead of enforcing.
# disabled - No SELinux policy is loaded.
SELINUX=disabled
# SELINUXTYPE= can take one of these two values:
# targeted - Targeted processes are protected,
# mls - Multi Level Security protection.
SELINUXTYPE=targeted

- Karen