Re: pre-proposal: permissions made easier

From: Jeff Davis <pgsql(at)j-davis(dot)com>
To: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
Cc: Andrew Dunstan <andrew(at)dunslane(dot)net>, David Fetter <david(at)fetter(dot)org>, pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: pre-proposal: permissions made easier
Date: 2009-06-29 17:09:21
Lists: pgsql-hackers

> I think it has to be looked at in comparison to more general
> prospective-permissions schemes;

When I searched google for "prospective permissions", all I found were
links to messages in this thread ;)

Can you refer me to a general prospective-permissions scheme that is
more widely accepted? Being more widely accepted also has the benefit
that users will feel more comfortable with the behavior.

Regards,
Jeff Davis