Re: PgUS update 02/19/09

From: "Joshua D(dot) Drake" <jd(at)commandprompt(dot)com>
To: "David E(dot) Wheeler" <david(at)kineticode(dot)com>
Cc: US PostgreSQL Association <pgus-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: PgUS update 02/19/09
Date: 2009-02-20 01:37:14
Lists: pgus-general
On Thu, 2009-02-19 at 17:31 -0800, David E. Wheeler wrote:
> On Feb 19, 2009, at 2:52 PM, Joshua D. Drake wrote:
>
> > * Review virtual PBX companies
> >
> >   This is a service we will be offering United States PUGS at no cost
> > to the PUG. Essentially any U.S. PUG will be able to have a phone
> > number, extension and voicemail. The voicemail will be directed as
> > email
> > to the specific PUG liaison. If you can help with this, please let me
> > know.
>
> What's a phone number? Is this something people want?

Funny. I should also note that the Virtual PBX will be used for general
PgUS too (for Sponsorships press 2). However this was brought up
previously and people did seem friendly toward the idea.

Sincerely,

Joshua D. Drake

   503-667-4564 - http://www.commandprompt.com/
   The PostgreSQL Company, serving since 1997