Re: UTF-8 encoding failure

From: Martin Schäfer <Martin(dot)Schaefer(at)cadcorp(dot)com>
To: 'Hiroshi Saito' <z-saito(at)guitar(dot)ocn(dot)ne(dot)jp>, 'Takahiro Itagaki' <itagaki(dot)takahiro(at)oss(dot)ntt(dot)co(dot)jp>
Cc: "pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: UTF-8 encoding failure
Date: 2010-03-26 14:49:15
Lists: pgsql-bugs

Hi,

This worked fine, as you can see in the attached result. However, I can see that my database has a different locale (English_United Kingdom.1252) from yours (C). Can this cause the problem?

Regards,

Martin

This email is confidential and may be privileged and should not be used, read
or copied by anyone who is not the original intended recipient. If you have
received this email in error please inform the sender and delete it from
your mailbox or any other storage mechanism. Unless specifically stated,
nothing in this email constitutes an offer by Cadcorp and Cadcorp does not
warrant that any information contained in this email is accurate.
Cadcorp cannot accept liability for any statements made which are clearly the
sender's own and not expressly made on behalf of Cadcorp or one of its agents.
Please rely on your own virus check. No responsibility is taken by Cadcorp
for any damage arising out of any bug or virus infection.

Attachment Content-Type Size
SJIS_TEST_RESULT.txt text/plain 1.9 KB