DBmirror

From: amrit(at)health2(dot)moph(dot)go(dot)th
To: pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: DBmirror
Date: 2006-12-22 04:34:09
Lists: pgsql-admin
I would like to know whether I can set DBmirror replication from the fedora core
5_64 which postgresql8.1 was installed by rpm process not by compiling the
source. All of the component include server, contrib, perl, test, doc, devel
and lib were also rpm and what is the way to set it?
Do I need to install Pg-perl source after standard rpm process?
Anybody use postgresql with rpm and DBmirror?
Amrit
Thailand

pgsql-admin by date

Next:From: Olivier BoissardDate: 2006-12-22 07:56:26