Binary resultset patch v6

From: Mikko Tiihonen <mikko(dot)tiihonen(at)iki(dot)fi>
To: pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Binary resultset patch v6
Date: 2006-12-16 11:24:06
Lists: pgsql-jdbc
Hi,

I put a new version of the binary result set receiving patch here:
http://mokki.dyndns.org/~mtiihone/postgresql/binarytransfer/

Changes between v5 and v6 patch

- added infinite time/date/timestamp handling
- renames the binaryEncoding option to binaryTransfer
- disables binary transfers for updateable result sets
- cleans up all ResultSet get methods by forcing them to set the wasNullFlag
  in the checkResultSet method
- added binaryTransfer parameter to DataSource implementation

I think that the patch starts to be in a reasonable good shape for inclusion
into the 8.3dev driver. After inclusion I plan to start implementing the
sending of binary data to the backend.

-Mikko

pgsql-jdbc by date

Next:From: Mikko TiihonenDate: 2006-12-17 19:47:37